I love the fall season! Georgia is absolutely stunning in the fall. Seeing the leaves change into their green, brown, and orange hues is breathtaking. Autumn starts the holiday season of the last quarter. Many of us enter robotic mode while planning dinner parties, annual family gatherings, and the like. The pandemic has slowed us down some. We have to be selective about who we spend time with. It can take a lot out of us nonetheless. When preparing for the holiday season, be sure to relax, incorporate minimalism, and have fun!
20 Ways to Fall in Minimalism
- Pray/meditate daily
- Carve pumpkins
- Enjoy a hay ride
- Visit a corn maze
- Plan a fall picnic
- Bake an apple pie
- Bake a pumkpin pie
- Attend a fall festival
- Play in a pile of raked leaves
- Go apple picking at an orchard
- Have a bonfire and toast s’mores
- Pick pumpkins at a pumpkin patch
- Take holiday photos on your phone
- Make trail mix and go on a family hike
- Add a twist to your hot chocolate recipe
- Write a list of ten things you are thankful for
- Take a drive to enjoy the view of the autumn foliage
- Enjoy desserts in fall flavors like apple cider and pumpkin spice
- Decorate your home with last year’s fall decor but in a novel way
- Create a reasonable budget for the season. Don’t get into debt just to impress people.
What is your favorite way to enjoy the holiday season?
Be sure to share this blog post and subscribe to stay in the loop!