We can easily get lost in our daily routines and forget to express or show gratitude. There is so much to be thankful for. Surviving a pandemic is a huge one. I challenge you and myself to be more intentional about expressing gratitude in various forms. Let us aim to do so cheerfully. With love, compassion, and sincerity.
30 Ways to Show Gratitude
- Praise God.
- Spend time in nature.
- Compliment a stranger.
- Indulge in a guilty pleasure.
- Say your affirmations, daily.
- Complete one good deed, humbly.
- Smile and hold it for a few seconds.
- Focus on a memorable life lesson.
- Be grateful for a good opportunity.
- Think positively about your body.
- Think about your favorite part of the morning.
- Pray over your child(ren) or pet, if applicable.
- Meditate on a freedom you exercise often.
- Relax in your favorite room in your home.
- Think about your favorite part of the afternoon.
- Cherish quality time with your significant other.
- Give thanks for a recent accomplishment.
- Review a book or e-book you loved reading.
- Replay your reaction to an epiphany you had.
- Say three positive things about your love life.
- Think about your favorite part of the evening.
- Embrace one impactful childhood experience.
- Say three positive things about your health.
- Look at photos and videos of a recent vacation.
- Say three positive things over your finances.
- Anticipate a favorable response to a future decision.
- Have dinner with some of the people you love the most.
- Compliment a co-worker/associate on their work ethic.
- Play your favorite song a few times and sing/dance along.
- Find solace in a beautiful memory of a loved one who has passed.
What are some additional ways to show gratitude?
Be sure to share this blog post and subscribe to stay in the loop!