Traveling in the new epoch is no longer considered a luxury. There are many ways to travel for cheap or even free. I have been fortunate enough to travel domestically and to various parts of the world.
Traveling is a necessity. It broadens our horizon while exposing the mind, body, and spirit to novel adventures. Visiting different countries educates like no other because it gives an incomparable first-hand experience on how other people live.
Eight Ways to Save on Travel:
- Look for deals on multiple airlines and compare.
- Travel during the week if possible – Tuesdays yield great deals.
- Groupon provides all-inclusive deals to fantastic destinations. A couple of stipulations include being flexible with the travel dates and departure location.
- Befriend airline employees with travel benefits as they have buddy passes that can be used if you are flexible with stand-by flights.
- Seize timeshare ownership opportunities – Remember that a timeshare is a purchase, not an investment.
- Book trips 6-8 weeks in advance, if possible.
- Road trips enable a scenic experience! Pack lots of snacks and bond with your loved ones!
- Opt to stay in an Airbnb or Hostel au lieu of a hotel – Choose a location close to the airport or main attractions to ensure safety.
How do you save on travel? Do you have any traveling traditions? I would love to hear about your habits and experiences!
Be sure to share this blog post and subscribe to stay in the loop!